Meet the Bar Meisters from across the nation
CELEBRATING SUMMER, SUNSHINE & BBQS!
Anna Maye Vetter
- 1 part Jägermeister
- ¾ part Whiskey (Bourbon or whatever your preference)
- 2 part raspberry lemonade*
- 1 oz unsweetened black tea
Garnish: Lemon wheel & raspberries
Glass: Bucket glass
Method: Build cocktail into large bucket glass over ice. Stir, garnish, and enjoy
- Press Play ▶️ & Enjoy the Vibe
- Scroll Down To Get To Know the Anna Maye Vetter
- Learn About Her Cocktail & Playlist Inspiration
- Make & Enjoy the Delicious Cocktail
Created by Anna Maye Vetter
While making this cocktail, I was thinking of my dad making sun tea while barbecuing in the backyard, and you could always catch him drinking Arnold Palmers. I decided to make a raspberry lemonade because raspberries are the best fruit to pair with Jägermeister, in my opinion, and it just sounded so refreshing for these summer days ahead.